Micron 66 is a long lasting Self Polishing Copolymer with Biolux® formulated to provide a level of antifouling protection not previously available in any paint. It has all the benefits of Micron Technology in that it polishes and becomes smoother with use, reducing drag and fuel consumption, leading to significant reduction in Carbon Dioxide and Sulfur Dioxide emissions. It can be hauled and relaunched without recoating and the polishing action reduces build-up, hence minimizing sanding at reapplication. Controlled polishing leads to maximum protection even during stationary periods at the dock or mooring. Not for use in fresh water.
- Top of the Micron® range – Award-winning, self-polishing copolymer technology with Biolux® SPC. (use in Salt water only)
- Outstanding multi-seasonal antifouling performance in the harshest fouling conditions
- Top rated antifouling in independent tests for maximum protection and long life
- Maximum protection even during stationary periods at the dock or mooring.
- Area: Below the waterline
- Finish/Sheen: Matte
- Pack sizes: 1 US Gallon , 3 US Gallon (blue & black only)
- Substrates: GRP/FRP, Steel, Carbon Fibre
- Suitable for aluminum: No
- Suitable for high fouling areas: Outstanding